Wednesday, September 19, 2007

CELEB OUTINGS

MAXIM STYLE AWARDS
Gabrielle Union and Hill Harper

PCD Melody Thornton

Swag

The Bravery performed

Oh My GAWD! I remeber Andrew Keegan from like way way way back when


GOSSIP GIRL cast premiere party at Tenjune





MLK jr National Memorial Foundation Fundraiser event

John Legend
Violinist Miri-Ben Ari

Kerry Washington Robin Thicke

Miss USA(the one that fell during Ms. Universe pageant) and Miss Teen USA
HEINEKEN RED STAR SOUL concert in Atlanta
Common performing for the crowd
Host Kenny Burns and DJ Jazzy Jeff
T.I and the ubiquitous Tiny





MTV taping of Legally Blonde on Broadway

Whitney(My fav Hills member) Ports

Lady, note to you, please do not wear such EVAH! again!!!



GQ 50th anniversary party

"My Big Brother was Big's brother, used to be Dame and Big's brother"




I kinda like these 2 looks right here, not sure why but I do




Was Channing Tatum a Sean John model at one time?


THE Doutzen Kroes

Oluchi Cassie


No comments: