Tuesday, January 15, 2008

JEFF IS HAVING A PARTY!!!

So one of the few people in this town that just looooves to have fun is having a soiree this Friday Jan 18. Jeff's party is also being DJ'd by Aus10. here's what we know so far:

Sir CM, Esq. is pleased to announce the party of 2008

What? My House Party
Where? My House
When? Friday, January 18th starting in the afternoon and going until Sunday
How? Let's just say that's how i roll
Why? Why the fuck not?!?!?!... i've got Aaron "aus 10" Miller be playing some awesome music up in my loft overlooking my great room ... and working on party supplies and the such.... there will be mixers and booze but i strongly recommend you BYOB...

For the one's that don't know... i have a 4 bedroom house near Easton that we can let loose in and have some fun... so that's what we're gonna do... if you get too inebriated (that means fucked up) you will be encouraged to crash here and will probably get written on and have funny photoz of you taken... but hey it's all in good fun... hahahahahaa
The invite list will be very elite so... no offense if i don't give you directions...Get Prepared... Get Jiggy wit it... do whatever you need to do... but if ur going come to my party there will be some simple rules to follow...
1) respect my house (no smoking in the house and that means anything)
2) respect my rules and my little dog
6) did i mention have
8) respect the DJ... he asked me to say that
9) respect my private spaces in my house...

If you know CM,esq then definately hit him up for details. If you don't but interested in attending, let us know and we'll pass the word.

No comments: