Monday, March 31, 2008

WHAT DID YOU DO FOR EARTH HOUR?


I have to say i'm a pretty consciencious waster. meaning I inadvertently leave the lights on somewhere but when I realize this, I quickly turn it off or do something to offset this. This past Saturday night was Earth hour and the purpose was to go dark for an hour for a good cause. DO you realize how significant electricity is to our existence. Usually I would be out drinking somewhere but I was hanging out with my siblings so we decided to play a board game. Before this my little brother had been palying his wii for half of the day-augh! After the one hour passed he was right back to the wii. Besides bringing awareness to the issue, how effective was that one hour??
Why did the Kids Choice awards go on during this time aren't the tykes watching thsi supposed to be the ones most concern about this issue? effing Viacom!





So tell us, what did you do for earthhour?





To learn more and continue to make a difference VISIT

No comments: