Monday, March 17, 2008

FRIDAY NIGHT SPECIAL

Holy 3way orgy. Jim McGreevey-former governor of NJ was sleeping with his wife and driver-hayyyyyy!

The NY Post has a full interview with the driver Teddy Pedersen. Damn these people got down. I wonder if TGIFridays gets a boost in sales from menage-a-seeking orgy participants.

"We called it the Friday Night Special," Pedersen said. The "intense" escapades, he said, usually began with a "couple of drinks" at a local T.G.I. Friday's and culminated in "a hard-core consensual sex orgy" between the three of them at McGreevey's Woodbridge condo.

"He liked watching me, and she would watch me while she was [performing sex acts] with Jim," Pedersen said. "In my opinion, me being a part of their sexual relationship enhanced it for both of them."

CLICK HERE for the whole article

No comments: