Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Loubou's or condo??


http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/29/realestate/29cov.html?ex=1343275200&en=7b507eccf14235c7&ei=5124&partner=permalink&exprod=permalink

I personally think this is a really good article. I'm not sure if I woudl have the will to deprive myself of certain things but if I know what it's for in the end I might be able to do that. Maybe a group of people should get that rolling, that might bring more attention and positive energy to those overpriced condos downtown. Seriously, how does a developer think that they can just go and build and build with nothing to attract but a 10yr abatement?? Why can't they open a boutique right below one of those condos? Why can't a grocery store connect high street downtown and the short north? Just a though

No comments: